 Robotics / 9098
Re: Useful sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:08:49 GMT

Ralph, Sorry that so many peple got the wrong idea. Maybe you did too.  My
Fault!

I have no problem with listing sets that would apply to Robots and their
contents .  I get great ideas and tips also.  My only point was: I saw message
after message on sale prices and store names with little or no mention of
contents or application.  IMHO, location and price should be placed elsewhere.
That's all.  Point dropped!

Respectfully, -Phil

Ralph Hempel wrote:

    <snipped>
    ... And if anyone still thinks discussion of set contents is off subject
for
    this robotics area, they're wrong. I buy sets for the sole purpose of
    using the parts to augment RIS. So knowing what parts are out there is
    very important to me.
  Agreed. And sometimes there are even happy surprises!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com