 Robotics / 9053
  Re: What to start out with?

I like Dave Baum's book better as a first book. Most people in this group seem to use NQC which is covered in-depth. Also has lots of construction ideas and the pictures are a little better. Mike Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What to start out with?

Well, having read both books now, I have to say this: which book you want first depends on what you are looking for. Jonathan's book (the O'Reilly book) is good if you are looking for a survey of all the programming tools available, and a few basic (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)