 Robotics / 8958
    Re: Lego de-lurks! —Roger Hamlett
   (...) Well not much use given the limited accuracy of GPS over a small area. (...) Most of the compass sensors draw too much current. However it should be possible to do something. (...) This is possible. I am having thoughts... (...) this can go (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego de-lurks! —Pink Tail
   Hi ! Increased sensor/motor I/O is a must and do-able. RF would be great, and I don't understand why Cybermaster is RF and the RCX is IR. As far as the sensors are concerned, having been working away on a range of such devices, I am most noticably (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego de-lurks! —Roger Hamlett
   (...) Very true, though prices drop sharply with quantity. One sensor I use, is nearly 50$ in 'one off' quantities, but if you but 10000, this drops to under ten dollars. Makes rather a difference to the potential market. It is sometimes difficult (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)