 Robotics / 8944
8943  |  8945
Subject:
1.5 Upgrade -how?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 05:00:50 GMT

I just tried (11:30 PM) to order a 1.5 upgrade from Shop at Home.  Not a
free one, this is for one of the first Mindstorms sold.  No dice.  Said I
couldn't order anything that wasn't in the catalog.  I gave her the number I
got off Lego World Shop, 3803.  Can someone tell me how I am supposed to get
this?  (Other than Lego World Shop, that is.)

--Jack Gregory