 Robotics / 891
  Re: Cybermaster Sensors

Nice observation! Do you have any pictures of such an arrangement posted anywhere? Bill (...) if (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster Sensors

There's a picture of this in either the RIS or EC 'opedia. It works wonderfully. I have a picture of a small modification I made to eliminate the dead zone between two sensors. Without it my rover had a tendency to get stuck on table legs, etc... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster Sensors

Hi Nancy, Any chance you could dig out the exact location of the picture (I'm not sure what the EC'opedia is!). Looking forward to seeing the details of your Rover(s). Andy Nancy Gold wrote in message <36631C3A.1043F0C1@sgi.com>... (...) stuck (...) (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)