 Robotics / 8866
8865  |  8867
Subject:
FIRST and FLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:55:16 GMT

I am involved with FIRST and FLL (FIRST Lego League) here in southern MI.  We use our FIRST team as mentors for our FLL teams (currently we have 9 teams througthout the ISD).  I am going to talk to the kids about using CAD to model their Lego robots (we currently use Auto CAD and Solid Works 3-D for our FIRST robot).  This LDraw looks like it will work perfectly and I don't think the learning curve will be too bad either.  Once we get some artwork, we'll put it on the web and I'll update the group with our
URL.

Regards,
Jeffery A. Swan
http://www.shianet.org/~stomasek