 Robotics / 8865
8864  |  8866
Subject:
RUSH TO SOLOMON POND MALL, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:16:45 GMT

Hey!!!!!!

20-25% off on all Lego.

Learning Smith at Solomon Pond Mall is going out of busineess. Sad!!

BUT!!!

They are selling Lego.. (everything) at atleast 20% off. I saw RIS, Scout
and other Mindstorms in a high volume pile up in the store.
If anyone is going to buy, drive down to rt 495 and to 290 to Berlin where
the Solomon Pond Mall is located.

The store is learning smith. Hurry....

Although I lost atleast a 100 bucks in the deal for Scout and RIS because I
bought couple of weeks back. But you guys can save some money... atleast 50
dollars on RIS and 40 dollars on Scout.

Till yyesterday 9:00 pm they had about 8 RIS and equal number of Scout  and
other mindstorms.

Good luck
Maneesh