 Robotics / 8826
  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Hi Mike, Yes, you're right, I started counting memory at 1 which should ofcourse have been 0, and then the offset indeed makes our findings identical. I've corrected the page on my website (and copied your email into it, hope you don't mind): page (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Bert, I'm not sure that there is much more to be figured out. I think that everything we might need is now known. Am I wrong? By the way, I've enjoyed your web pages for quite a while. Thanks for the nice work. I'm impressed with how good your (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

"Bert van Dam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:000201bf3f00$af...van-dam... (...) which (...) the (...) Hi Bert, I did a program for the Scout (and the MicroScout) using the SDK. Actually, I pushed it to the limit... only seven (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)