 Robotics / 8768
    Buying the 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK —Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
   I want to order the RIS 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK and would like to ask if anyone knows how to order it by Internet or phone through a source other than the Lego-World-Shop (that ships its goods from the US and therefore is expensive because (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Buying the 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK —Roger Hamlett
     (...) other (...) You can order by phone, any of the Mindstorms add on's, but if you do, the people on the phone at the other end, just use the web page, and your order confirmation is emailed, exactly as if you had typed it into the web site (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Buying the 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK —Arjen Gerstel
   F-M, I ordered all my Mindstorms gear from Lego World Shop, just because it wasn't available here in the Netherlands at the time. One of the deliveries came from Switzerland, the other from Denmark. Payment was in US dollars though. Arjen (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)