 Robotics / 8576
Re: Radio shack basic electronics book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:20:19 GMT

Hello all,

Unfortunately, that is not the norm. Most of the people you find working
at RadioShack are just SALESpeople, who couldn't tell you what a
resistor does! They just want to SELL it to you...

Anyway, it helps when you live 10 miles away from an RS Outlet store
_and_ Tandy headquarters _and_ national service center!, like I do.

I applied for a sales position, but they'd rather have you know sales
than know electronics, so they didn't hire me... :-(

Caesar's last three words?
"Ouch, ouch, ouch!"

--Electro--

====================================
"Are you telling me, you built a Time
Machine...out of a _DeLorean_?!?!"
-Marty McFly, Back To The Future, 1985
Willow: "He said he wasn't coming back until he had driven to all 50
states."
Buffy: "Did you _explain_ about Hawaii?"
Willow: "Well, he seemed so determined..."
-Buffy, the Vampire Slayer; A New Chapter

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Disposition: Inline