 Robotics / 8544
  Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Hello everyone. I'm new to this list and to Lego Mindstorms. I bought version 1.0 last week (well, actually 4 weeks ago if you consider the eToys shipping delay). It's great so far, of course. I was wondering if anyone out there has tried to control (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-96, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

On Mon, Jan 01, 1996 at 08:12:02AM +0000, Jose Solorzano wrote: ^^^...^^^ Oops, you've get really early access to mindstorms... :-) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Jose (and other members of this group). I'm one of the founders of Northwoods Software, creators of Sanscript. We saw a flurry of registrations at our web site this week as a result of this note. Thanks! Sanscript is a visual dataflow programming (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Jose (and other members of this group). I'm one of the founders of Northwoods Software, creators of Sanscript. We saw a flurry of registrations at our web site this week as a result of this note. Thanks! Sanscript is a visual dataflow programming (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Jose (and other members of this group). I'm one of the founders of Northwoods Software, creators of Sanscript. We saw a flurry of registrations at our web site this week as a result of this note. Thanks! Sanscript is a visual dataflow programming (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Sorry about the duplicate posts. It looks like the posts I did before I registered were accepted, even though I got an error when trying to post them. Jake (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)