 Robotics / 8522
  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) I agree that Forth is better than many other languages in many ways. What I was saying was that it has a different look-and-feel and one needs to get used to it first. Plus that it is not very easy to switch from for example C to Forth and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) was (...) But very refreshing gymnastic, isn't it? ;-) Sergey (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)