 Robotics / 8521
RE: Tilt and Walking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:44:16 GMT

Greetings,
     That's an interesting idea. Now must build a robot
that moonwalks. If Michael Jackson has the processing power to walk
backwards without lifting a leg I think the RCX could handle it.

OhOh. I think that walk is patented :-) At the very least you
might get a nice cease and desist letter from his lawyer who
is (I think) a monkey, or is it a llama?

Either that or if you post an MPEG movie you'll get slash-dotted.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com