 Robotics / 8503
    Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —Brian Connors
   (...) This I knew. (...) This I was a bit out of the loop about. (...) True. And I still agree that's not a good thing. I don't know what it is about a company like that. Tandy was on the bleeding edge of the personal computer revolution at one (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —Zac Pollock
   (...) I recently obtained a commercial catalog from RadioShack. It's a little over an inch thick and offers quite a bit more than I realized that RadioShack carried. It doesn't beat out Digi-Key for special component parts but has MUCH more in the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —S. Crawshaw
   You can probably find the relevant Mims books here in the uk *somewhere*, although Tandy have recently pulled completely out of the electronics market and are now a mobile phone shop only. (Well, almost) I can think of a couple of places I reckon I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)