 Robotics / 8488
  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

(...) radioshack.ca Canada doesn't ship outside Canada. I couldn't find the book in the catalog at radioshack.com - I must be dumb but I couldn't find how to make a search in the catalog so I had to look at the list of the 161 available books and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

I live in Los Angeles and we have two Radio Shack Stores within walking distance. They are busy all the time. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Perret" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:033f01bf3606$1b...able.fr... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

The book is catalog #62-5003, cost is $4.99US. If you'd like I can buy a copy for you and ship it. Sorry about the assumption you has a store nearby - they are literally everyplace here. Probably only one store is more frequent - McDonalds. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

(...) Hi Jonathan, try Conrad Electronics. They claim to be the biggest electronics online store in Europe. They have a "real" store here in Munich and I'm used to visit it. Their international site is at www.conrad-electronic.com (in English). They (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)