 Robotics / 8482
    Re: Selflearning Scout robot —Bert van Dam
   Hi Mario, Yes, you did prove me wrong, and I promised to put a link to your robot on my site. But then my harddrive crashed and I lost all my mail, including your address. But I'll live up to my promise and add you right now! This particular (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Selflearning Scout robot —Mario Ferrari
   (...) Thanks! Excuse me, I couldn't resist poking you about that :-) (...) think (...) Did you succeed in implementing a neural net on the RCX? I'm sure it IS possible, if not with NQC surely with legOS (though with NQC too we succeeded in emulating (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Selflearning Scout robot —Luis Villa
   (...) We have something vaguely similar (a "reinforcement learning" robot, specifically Q learning.) Probably even more computationally intense than the average neural net (depending on a number of factors). I have some code, but I've been meaning (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)