 Robotics / 8474
Re: visual basic simple question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:33:47 GMT

mike mcfarlane <mike.mcfarlane@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:FLo2JH.GwJ@lugnet.com...
Hi All

I'm struggling with VB and spirit.ocx.
I've enclosed the VB code below, but the problem I have is that whenever I • try
to poll the angle sensor, the value on the RCX resets to zero. Hence a • zero
reading, even if I am turning the angle sensor.
I have a form set up that allows you to select the sensor type and the • mode.
Type is set to angle and mode is set to angle.

I think your problem is that the RCX zeros the sensor when you execute the
SetSensorType even if it is already that type of sensor.  Only want to do
that once then keep Polling for values.