 Robotics / 8345
  Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

Folks, The Scout SDK is ready for download. Enjoy. Russ LEGO MINDSTORMS (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

(...) Awesome! I just downloaded this. Two zip files, about 1 Meg total download size. You need a DOS/Windows machine, an IR tower from the RIS, and a Scout to play. The info on the Mindstorms page mentions that this package includes a Lego (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@comp...oards.com> wrote in message news:FLFArF.C44@lugnet.com... ..... (...) This will take you there: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

(...) Thanks a lot Russ. The Scout SDK, and your presence here, mark a very important step of The Lego Company in a new direction full of promises. A very happy Mario (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

Thanks Russ, Just so you and Lego know how much this type of activity actually does result in greater sales: I have two RCXs and a micro-scout (had to have R2), but was hesitant to purchase the Scout until I heard of the SDK last week. This was the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

(...) Russ, Just wanted to second this. I personally don't have a RIS or Scout yet but I have been following this and the time has come to put both on my Christmas list :) (I hope my wife will get me one then I can get the other). I have been mostly (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Yup, same here. I bought the Scout after I heard about the new SDK. Mike Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FLGG1G.HI3@lugnet.com... (...) but I (...) list (...) that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

(...) Me, too, purely on faith. :) Until the SDK was announced, I didn't have much desire for it. Been playing around with it since last evening. Very nice, and I think its designers had fun too! (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

Okay, now I feel guilty for *not* buying a Scout. :) Yet. :) I'll see if I can talk my son into asking for it for Christmas. Then it's a gift and it goes into a different accounting category. Mike Kory writes: > Yup, same here. I bought the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)