 Robotics / 8379
Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Phil Watt writes:
Thanks Russ,

Just so you and Lego know how much this type of activity actually does
result in greater sales:

Russ,

Just wanted to second this.  I personally don't have a RIS or Scout yet but I
have been following this and the time has come to put both on my Christmas list
:) (I hope my wife will get me one then I can get the other).  I have been
mostly a fan of LEGO System products but I attended Mindfest at MIT and that
really got me thinking about getting a RIS.  Now the deal is closed.

I hope other divisions within LEGO eventually take the steps you so boldly
have.

Thanks very much,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Russell Stoll wrote:

Folks,

The Scout SDK is ready for download.  Enjoy.

Russ
LEGO MINDSTORMS