 Robotics / 8338
  Purchasing in the UK

Hi there, I have a decent size Lego technic collection from when I was a child, but now that I have gotten interested in building again I am looking for a place to buy Mindstorms/Dacta parts in the UK. Are there any retailers in the London area (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Sensor Projects

The Engineer's Mini Notebook - Sensor Projects has many useful sensors that have explinations and circiut diagrams. It is $1.99 from Radio Shack. Andy (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Purchasing in the UK

Try somewhere like Hamleys as they are bound to have it. If not you could call 01753 495 000 which is the number for LEGO in Slough, they should be able to help. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Purchasing in the UK

(...) Lego's internet shop is a good place for Mindstorms bits (sensors etc): www.legoworldshop.com and is currently the cheapest price I know of for sensors (although postage is relatively expensive if you're only buying one or two) The only Dacta (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Projects

Andy Gombos <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:38349E9B.780B2C...nfi.net... (...) that have (...) Forrest Mims III has always been one of my heros. I have an autographed photo of him in my cubical at work. I also like his Science (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)