 Robotics / 8280
  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) You are right that with one stationary light sensor, line following is not a trivial matter. Change the constraint and it starts to become a little more trivial... we're just splitting the problem by focusing on both the mechanical and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

Paul Speed wrote: <snip> <snip> (...) Thanks for the thoughts. I'm not sure if it's been done before, but I'm now making a playing field where the bot will have to keep within two black lines using 2 RCX light sensors to see how it compares to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) I am really agreeing with you, but since yesterday I begun thinking a little in other pathways... The specifications for a general line following robot have to include also a specification for the kind of line/pathway the robot can follow. So (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)