 Robotics / 8226
  LegOS difficulties

I am hitting a snag during the final stage of installation of LegOS onto my Debian Linux ( m68k ) system. I have successfully installed binutils-2.9.1.0.19a and egcs-1.1.2 . At least I think that they are correctly installed. I ran these (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LegOS difficulties

First suggestion: don't use 0.1.7, use 990330. Or better yet, 0.2.2, though many people are still having problems with that, and there is no documentation yet (that is the sound of my professors screaming in the background. Sorry.) Using 990330 will (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)