 Robotics / 8172
  RE: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) Wes, The mini synchro drive LOOKS really cool. I wish I had a third turntable so I could build it. Looks like Pitsco is giong to get a call on Monday morning... It's not really clear from the photos I looked at closely, but I'm assuming the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) No, they don't mesh. The outer gears don't turn either, so they _could_ mesh and it wouldn't matter. (...) Sorry, I hate loading pages littered with huge pics myself. I put this up without accessing it over the internet to see what the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)