 Robotics / 817
  Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks

Very cool Ralph! I only ordered one compressor because I thought it was a big as the pump. I'm planning to get some more. The valve question is the big one now. I bought a couple of solenoids and I'm still thinking about the valves I found on the (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks

(...) Nancy, How ARE those solenoids working out, and how much are they? Did you read my comments regarding the fully pressurized state of one port with no neutral? Does this even matter? Inquiring minds want to know.... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks

(...) I haven't tried them yet. There's some engineering involved to make them useful. Not even sure I can. (...) I did. The LEGO valve also vents the opposite port when it pressurizes the other. --- Nancy (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks

Nancy Evelyn Gold wrote in message <365E2D7A.BE82A1C4@sgi.com>... (...) Actually, all pneumatics must vent the opposite side. What is keeping you from "engineering" the solenoids. Maybe I can help. I've done lots of pneumatics with "real" systems. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)