 Robotics / 817
Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:26:09 GMT

Very cool Ralph!

I only ordered one compressor because I thought it was a big as the
pump. I'm planning to get some more.

The valve question is the big one now. I bought a couple
of solenoids and I'm still thinking about the valves I
found on the web.

Switching pneumatics with the RCX would be *very* useful.

--- Nancy

Ralph Hempel wrote:

Nancy, take a look at my compressor (dual) design and
comment...

www.bmts.com/~rhempel

--
Nancy Evelyn Gold (nancyg@sgi.com)
1993 BMW K1100LT "Chloe" - DoD# 1184 - BMWMOA