 Robotics / 8148
  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Ain't true, Mike. I've been an ardent follower of your homebrew sensors site since its inception. Your ideas and projects are wonderful but I can suggest a few reasons why some people may be put off: a. the circuit diagrams look formidable b. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

C S Soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:382CD110.B4108F....com.sg... (...) In the US there is a chain of stores called Radio Shack. They are about as common as McDonalds and I try to use only parts that you can get there. Otherwise (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Thanks, I understand the problems. Will look around for sources and check if the vendors you mentioned will ship internationally. Keep up the good work! (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)