 Robotics / 8103
Re: DDK or RDS????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:50:08 GMT

I also have a 10-year old, and there is no question: RDS.
--Jack Gregory

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I already have a Mindstorms kit and this coming Christmas I want to buy • either an
RDS or DDK for my 10 year old. I can only afford one, so I have to make • the painful
choice between the two. I'm hoping that all you experts out there can help • me make
the choice. I'm sure he would like the Star Wars theme of the DDK to begin • with,
but might be happier with the RDS in the long run because it can "play" • with the
RCX.