 Robotics / 8076
    Re: RCX hang glider (was 'RCX sky divers') —Brian Alano
   Looks like fun! Would a couple layers of bubble-wrap save some wear on your nerves? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX hang glider (was 'RCX sky divers') —Jonathan Brown
      (...) I thought about bubble-wrap or maybe plastazote (closed-cell PE foam), but a) I know just enough about packing technology to know that if it made any difference to the effects of impact, it would only be by accident; b) I had a vague (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX hang glider (was 'RCX sky divers') —Jonathan Brown
    (...) I thought about bubble-wrap or maybe plastazote (closed-cell PE foam), but a) I know just enough about packing technology to know that if it made any difference to the effects of impact, it would only be by accident; b) I don't know if it's (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)