 Robotics / 8076
Re: RCX hang glider (was 'RCX sky divers')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:06:37 GMT

Looks like fun!

Would a couple layers of bubble-wrap save some wear on your nerves?

JP Brown wrote:

Dear All

The photos of my RCX 'hang glider' are finally up on the web.  You can see them at
http://home.earthlink.net/~envcons/index.html.

Cheers

JP