 Robotics / 8077
8076  |  8078
Subject:
Y2K Lego Star Wars Sets--Will Jason Be Eating that Jar Jar Minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:47:31 GMT

Here's the list, with confirmation notes ... BrickShelf.com posted the Y2K
Lego US catalog at
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/index.html

Ready? :)

Technic X-Wing (Appears Actually to be an "Ultimate Collector's
Series"--rehash of the Model Team Stuff--#7191 X-Wing Fighter)

Technic Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (Appears Actually to be an "Ultimate
Collector's Series"--rehash of the Model Team Stuff--#7181 TIE
Interceptor -- not Vader's fighter)

Battle Droid MindStorms kit (Misidentified as MindStorms - Technic #8001,
Battle Droid)

Destroyer Droid MindStorms kit (Misidentified as MindStorms - Technic #8002,
Destroyer Droid - My favorite of the 3)

AT-AT Mindstorms kit

Pit Droid Mindstorms kit (Misidentified as MindStorms - Technic #8000, Pit
Droid)

Slave I (with Fett removable helmet and Han in carbonite!) (#7144 Slave I -
not sure about Han)

B-Wing Fighter (#7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center)

A-Wing Fighter (#7134 A-Wing Fighter)

Tatooine Skiff (#7104 Desert Skiff)

AAT (#7155)

MTT (#7184, Trade Federation MTT)

Two Kaadus with Qui-Gon Jinn (Probably 7115, Gungan Patrol--not quite the
same, but darned close.)

Millenium Falcon (with Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and Obi-Wan)
(#7190)

Not on the original list, but available will be #7124, Flash Speeder! Solo

Confirmed new Figures: Han (with white shirt), Han (with black jacket), Boba
Fett, Gungan Cavalrymen (Kaddumen?), Leia.

Not quite everything on this list--and some of these won't be available
until July, but I think Jason should eat at least _half_ a Jar Jar minifig.

--The WordMeister

Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

• Web design (including e-commerce)
• Searchable Digital Documents on CD
• Desktop Publishing • Design • Scanning
• Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
• Computer Demons Exorcised
• Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class