 Robotics / 806
    Some sensor and misc ideas —Shane Weston
   I stumbled on these addresses and thought I would pass them along. I found the idea of using a mercury switch a really cool idea. Many possibilities with that idea. also some pneumatic valves there havent looked at them much yet. (URL) someone finds (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Some sensor and misc ideas —Andy Bower
     Shane, (...) This sounds like a great idea that would bring MS back into the forefront vs CyberMaster (this uses a radio link) in my opinion. Are you sure it works though (I guess you must be). I thought the brick and the tower maintained two way (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Some sensor and misc ideas —John Donaldson
    Shane, What is the Radio Shack Part Number? With this and the Sonar I can make a mapping robot. Then I don't have to worry about onboard memory, since I can let the PC do the map storage/retrieval. John A. Donaldson (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Some sensor and misc ideas —Shane Weston
   (...) part # 15-1959 $49.99 (...) here's a picture of them (URL) also found some here (URL) still not sure they will work the way you want to use them I don't think they transmit two ways. although I have had some sucess talking two ways by placing (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)