 Robotics / 8017
  Re: Better sets for adults

Jacob Schultz writes: > I think a major problem is that it is a lot more expensive to sell > pieces as single parts. I don't think anybody is asking for that. I would be willing to wager a large amount of money that the people who are asking for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Better sets for adults

(...) One of the old regular-posters on rec.toys.lego found a factory that would produce similar-to-LEGO bricks (but not similar enough to infringe on patents) in massive quantities. We were planning on making a number of bulk purchases, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)