 Robotics / 7955
7954  |  7956
Subject:
RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:16:46 GMT

Recent purchasers of RIS 1.0 may order a software only update to 1.5 for a
shipping charge only of $3.95, as indicated in the note from MINDSTORMS
below.  Consumer Affairs forwards you over to S@H to order, so have the rest
of your holiday buy list ready.  (I'm not sure of the "recent" cut-off date.
I bought mine in late August and qualified.  Did you but yours in late
August too?)

Hello,

You will need to contact our Consumer Affairs department for assistance.
They can be reached at 1-800-233-8756, or in the UK 0-1978-290-900.
They will be able to assist you further with your request.
Thank you,

Todd
LEGO Mindstorms Technical Support

Original message follows:

Message from:   Rick Kirkwood
Country:        United States

Product:     RIS1.0
I purchased the RIS 1.0 in August and understood from this web sites
information that ver 1.5 software upgrade would be available without
charge
for such recent purchasers.  How do I order such an upgrade?