 Robotics / 7923
  Problem setting up nqc/ RcxXX

Hi, I'm running an NT 4 SL 5 machine and tried to install nqc (202). If I try to translate the test program and send it to the rcx I always get: C:\Carsten\nqc>nqc -d test.nqc Downloading Program:error Problem talking to IR device I tried both (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problem setting up nqc/ RcxXX

The error message indicates that nqc isn't getting any response at all from the IR tower. This generally indicates a problem with the serial port or cable. The near/far setting on the tower, or problems with the RCX wouldn't result in this error. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)