 Robotics / 7690
7689  |  7691
Subject:
RCX with AC power - Still Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:40:43 GMT

Hi.  Yes I mostly lurk, but what a great listserv this is!!  I recently
acquired a Robolab for my 8th grade science classes  - WAY COOL.  Also, I
recently went to a Lego sponsored training workshop, where the Lego Rep.
tells me that you can still get the RCX with the AC adapter from Pittsco
Dacta, 1-800-362-4308 or at:   www.pitsco-legodacta.com.

Hope this helps!

Also - I have been toying with the ideal of building a solar-powered
robotic mower - using a weed-eater styled cutter (with blade).  But how
would I teach it the map of the lawn area.  With battery and solar panel,
it could just cut continously during the day, and of course I wouldn' have
to mow so much..... Thoughts?
'thanks

James C. Jones
Liberty Middle School