 Robotics / 7639
Re: Mindstorms available in the Netherlands ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:21:18 GMT

Hello all in Germany and the counties in the neigborhood,
Hello from your southern neighbour.

I got my RIS at ToysRUs and I ' payed 449.00 DM. They had a lot of
packages in their store at Neuss. I think there would be the same
situation at their other stores.
The set is in the stores in Austria if you believe the press. The other side
is: Am I too stupid to see one?
All the time I sneak into the Legodepartment of the big toystores all I see
is the DDK (and I wanted to look at the extension kits).
It makes me glad I got mine from overseas...

Stefan, Vienna

PS: The Service Center from Lego Austria closed beginning of October. Due to
Reorganisation.... (The website has no announcements of the new Lego sets)
Does anybody know if the change the company structure of Lego in Europe???