 Robotics / 7638
Re: Mindstorms available in the Netherlands ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:19:51 GMT

Hello all in Germany and the counties in the neigborhood,

I got my RIS at ToysRUs and I ' payed 449.00 DM. They had a lot of
packages in their store at Neuss. I think there would be the same
situation at their other stores.

Ralf

Franz Schnuerch wrote:

Jan Sikkink wrote:

Is mindstorms available in Europe ? Even more specific in the
Netherlands.
What does it cost ?

Thanks, Jan.

Hi Jan,

whether Mindstorms is available in the Netherlands I don't know,
but it sure is available in Germany. It cost about 450 DM which
is currently about 250 US$ or about 230 Euro.

Franz

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Strasse 6
41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.shuttle.schule.de/ne/bvs-ge-dormagen