 Robotics / 7604
  RE: Scout brick and IR

I have one of each, but the RCX is far more interesting. I think the RDS would be fun for younger kids (it says 9+ on the box), but once you got the hang of it, you would quickly want the programming power of the RCX. My scout is still configured in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Scout brick and IR

Is there an IR port on the RDS? With that big old LCD, it would be sooooo much better than the RCX if you could actually do real programming on it. -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)