 Robotics / 7593
FW: O'Reilly book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:47:19 GMT

I was pleased to have my back-ordered copy of Jonathan Knudsens O'Reilly
Mindstorms book waiting for me when I got home last night. Personally I am
good with programming totally lame when it comes to understanding or
visualising how mechanical things work - the book really helped me here. It
explains very well the way the examples work. Good job, and thanks,
Johnathan!

Sincerely,

Michael Jones
Peripheral Test Instruments, LLC.
The Worlds Finest SCSI and FCAL Diagnostic Tools
www.scsitools.com
303-763-7488