 Robotics / 7582
Re: LEGO commercial on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:27:05 GMT

There is one on in Sydney now, with a lego robot, kinda like a bull-dozer,
pushing all the dinner plates off a dinner table. Pretty funny....

I read about this stuff in New Scientist (a magazine) first. I was sold
instantly :)
It seems that they are only now starting to market it in any real sense.

Can't find the article on the web unfortunately, but here's an interesting
one that popped up when I searched

http://www.newscientist.com/nsplus/insight/ai/willrobots.html

Tony