 General / 8767
Re: LEGO commercial on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:14:30 GMT

As someone who still watches an occational cartoon, let me say -there is
actually more LEGO commercials than you'd expect (on a Satuday morning,
I'd guess maybe about 2-3 LEGO commercials total).  I specificly
remember at least two Star Wars commercials, as well as a Space Port and
a Rock Raiders one.  Why I specifically remember this was because on all
of them it said something to the extent of "these all new LEGO sets." :)

  -Jonathan

Hari Wiguna wrote:

I saw a LEGO MindStorms commercial on TV.  I think I saw it either on MTV.
The commercial has the Intel inside feel to it.  Kinda hip, with bouncy
music, and a bunch of LEGO robots dancing around.
I hope they continue spending some money on advertising.  Like they say, it
takes money to make money...