 Robotics / 7540
    Re: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?) —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) -Kekoa (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?) —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I wasn't sure that Kekoa had ever admitted to being amazed, so I had a look over at the links above. Now I know what he is talking about. If this is the potential for "Constructopedia" type books, then there is a very high level of art (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)