 Robotics / 7430
  Lego Rotation Sensor

Hi there, I'm just back from a sneak view on the brand new Lego site. I noticed that it's now possible to order the rotation sensor as a spare part. My question is: can someone explain me how the sensor is build-up internally ? (did anyone open such (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Rotation Sensor

ludo soete <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:FJnqLo.87@lugnet.com... (...) part. (...) internally ? (...) I have not cut one open yet, but I'm pretty sure it is an optical encoder. I tried to detect magnetic fields from outside it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)