 Robotics / 727
Re: Worm Drive Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:39:39 GMT

Peter Baggiolini wrote:

I am trying to make an Elevator sort of mechanisim using a worm
drive.  Currently, I have done a real poor workaround
to what should be simple, if the right part existed.

I have included a picture of what I would really like... "The Ideal
Setup".

Don't do that. 800 kB mails from mailing lists I (and many others) can
do without. Put 'em on your website, or FTP site, or whatever, but never
send unsolicited binaries to mailing lists.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/