 Robotics / 7245
    RE: Could somebody use this program? —Stefano Franchi
   (...) Michael, do follow Ralph's excellent advice! I took a look at MLCad and found it a truly excellent piece of software. I just wish it were available for Macs and Linux! I do not know if the Mac is recovering in Europe (I guess you live in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Michael Lachmann
     I'm planning to release version 1.5 of MLCad soon, after that I would like to introduce some things like compatibility to LDLite. I think release 1.6 should be the point where I slow down basic developments on this thing except somebody wishes (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Laurentino Martins
   At 07:08 06-10-1999 Wednesday , Michael Lachmann wrote: [...] (...) The firware of the CyberMaster is burned in ROM so you have no way of changing it, and that's also why you can not use the LegOS with it. The firware is a library of routines that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)