 Robotics / 7240
    Re: Could somebody use this program? —Ensio Tammi
   Michael, You can program the RCX and CyberMaster with quite many languages (such as Visual J++, Visual C++, Visual Basic) using the spirit.ocx. Also the RCX ControlCenter with NQC is pretty good. (The legOS would be the ultimate thing, but it's more (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Michael Lachmann
     I have to have a look at it, but as it looks it would have the nice and easy interface known from Lego's RCX programmer but with all functions provided by the spirit.ocx. And it would work under NT as well :-) Mike Ensio Tammi wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Luis Villa
   legOS runs fine under the cygwin environment in NT- I finally even tried it myself :) Was there a specific problem that you were having in the porting? The cygnus install is not straightforward- I'll be the first to admit that- but if you are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Ensio Tammi
   Luis, The main problem is that I'm using the gnuwin32 environment instead of the cygwin (and I have lot of programs made with gnuwin32 so it's not wise either to port them to cygwin rather set up a secondary c/c++ environment). I was quite surprised (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)