 Robotics / 7210
Re: New Meaning to Computer Aided Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Doug Wilcox <dwilcox@wordsmithdigital.com> writes:
If anyone's interested, I've posted reasonably-sized versions of the
Brandeis University photos at www.wordsmithdigital.com ... click on the
Filing Cabinet icon.

(see http://www.brandeis.edu/news/pollack.html )

No offense, but I'd rather view the images full-size at their original
location rather than slogging through yellow links and white text against a
black and white pattern background somewhere that gets the image links wrong
and doesn't even acknowledge the original location and copyright.  :-p

--Todd