 Robotics / 7209
7208  |  7210
Subject:
Firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:33:46 GMT

My firmware will not download to the brick under any windows program I
have including The origonal lego one. I have tried about 7 different
ways, but it only counts up to about 200 until it starts to retransmit.
I put it in a perfectly dark room and it still does it. It says that it
cannot communicate with the RCX. What is wrong?