 Robotics / 7182
Re: Rotary electrical coupling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:19:50 GMT

Jeffrey Hazen <jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net> wrote in message
news:01BF0C69.13794FC0@northmill1...
The first is a rotary electrical coupling, which allows you to pass 4 • wires
through a rotary joint

I'd be interested in seeing this one.  When I created my version of Grey
Walters robot turtle I had to use a windshield wiper motion in place of the
original 360 sweep he used.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/walter.htm.
I assume you are talking about some type of slip ring.   I tinkered with the
copper foil they sell for making stain glass lamps etc.  with some success.