 Robotics / 7173
  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Just kidding! Well, you my weakness. How could I possibly pass off the opportuntiy to build and test what might turn out to be the ultimate Lego air compressor? Fact is I've already started on it but there may be some delay coz I'm truly out (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Thanks for your patience. Just received 4 of the lil' compressor pumps and have built and tested John Morgan's new double-acting (*correct terminology*) compressor. Unfortunately, the design does not seem to work out in practice. After just a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)